The Chattanooga Police Department launches Take Me Home, a free program that’s designed to assist law enforcement during contacts with adults and children in the community who have disabilities such as, but not limited to Autism, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or other cognitive or developmental disabilities.
- CPD Launches Take Me Home Program For Citizens With Disabilities
- Chattanooga police launch “Take Me Home” program to better serve people with disabilities
- Police offer “Take Me Home” program – WDEF
- Take Me Home Program proves successful
- Pensacola officer creates program to find lost children with autism