The Chattanooga Police Department (CPD) has launched a free new program to help officers better serve the needs of people with disabilities.Take Me Home is designed to assist law enforcement in emergencies when they interact with people with disabilities.
- CPD Launches Take Me Home Program For Citizens With Disabilities
- Chattanooga police launch “Take Me Home” program to better serve people with disabilities
- Police offer “Take Me Home” program – WDEF
- Take Me Home Program proves successful
- Pensacola officer creates program to find lost children with autism